L-force 8400 motec
The 8400 motec motor inverter is characterised by maximum levels of user-friendliness during operation and installation. This compact motor inverter is an attractive alternative, particularly for simple applications, and guarantees a high degree of efficiency in every respect. The 8400 motec version, which can be mounted both on the geared motor and on the wall, is available in the power range from 0.37 to 7.5 kW in IP65. Power extensions will gradually be made available.
Together with our L-force motors and L-force geared motors, the 8400 motec represents a comprehensive and efficient "Drive Package". Together with the new L-force MF three-phase AC motors the 8400 motec optimise the potential of the inverter according compactness and energy efficiency: The MF motor is up to 2 sizes smaller than conventional three-phase AC motors and exceed the minimum degree of efficiency for efficiency class IE2. Additionally 8400 Motec supports "VFC eco" mode. Energy savings of up to 30 % are possible.
Decentralize, what's supposed to be decentralized.
8400 Motec supports modular system structures and thereby contribute towards cost efficient solutions and extremely fast installation and commissioning times by:
- Integrated loop-through arrangements for power and communication busses.
- Integrated safety (safe torque off) and fieldbus communication tailored to individual requirements. 8400 Motec supports EtherCat with switch functionality.
- Integrated Inputs, Outputs and 24V power supply
- Integrated brake rectifier and control
Just "Unpack, connect and you're done!"
- Reduction in mounting and installation times thanks to the pluggable connection system:
- Extremely simple commissioning via DIP switch, potentiometer settings or keypad
- Simple replacement of the memory module facilitates standard set-up and increases availability
- The unique large LED, visible from some distance, shows the status during operation