The Kithara »RealTime Suite« is a PC-based Windows software system for developing automation solutions. The real-time extension for Windows is a modular function library, which can be used to set up industrial applications for real-time automation, control systems and engineering.
- High precision real-time timers with frequencies of up to 100 kHz
- Priority based preemptive real-time multitasking, 255 priorities
- Real-time automation with EtherCAT Master
- IEC61131-3 compatible soft-PLC for control tasks
- Real-time CAN with multiple vendors supported (PEAK, IXXAT, EMS, Kvaser, esd)
- Real-Time FlexRay with Eberspächer
- Real-time Ethernet up to 10 GBit/s, event controlled UDP and TCP communication in real-time
- Hardware dependent programming: I/O ports, phys. memory, interrupts
- Supporting PCI and PCMCIA cards, USB 2/3 devices, serial COM interfaces
- Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Embedded, 32/64 Bit
- Development environments from Microsoft/Embarcadero supported for kernel level (e.g. Visual Studio C++, Delphi)
The software provides users - besides essential functions like highly precise timers, real-time multi-tasking and Ethernet drivers - with further mechanisms, such as hardware access to PCI cards or USB devices and communication.
It is not necessary anymore for developers to manage and transmit data telegrams on their own. Advantages are high usability, low training effort and therefore a reduction of time and costs.
Kithara Software GmbH