Powerful, compact and flexible, the Flex-6 Nano is an integrated EtherCAT solution offering up to 64 Axes of motion. It is expandable though the matching Flexslice range of Input, Output and Axis modules.
- Dual core 1GHZ Arm Processor
- 2 - 64 Axes
- 1 GBit DDR3 Memory
- Memory can be Expanded with a Micro SD Card
- 1 GBit Fast Serial Flash Memory to Store Data Such as Programs, VRs and Tables
- Built in Retention RTC
- Built in EBUS Coupler for Direct Access to Trio’s Flexslice Slaves
- Cycle Time as Low as 125us!
- Field Programmable with Motion Perfect
- High Performance, Flexible Topology and Simple Configuration
- Bus Cycle Time Synchronised with Motion Coordinator Servo Period
- Ethercat Protocol to Individual Modules Using the EBUS System
- I/O Functions Tightly Synchronised to Motion Using Ethercat Distributed Clocks
- Practical Push-In Connector Options – No Break Out Required
- Clip-Together Design With ‘Quick Release’ Locks For Mechanical Integrity
The Flex-6 Nano is a powerful DIN rail mounted stand-alone flexible and compact Motion Coordinator. Its on board memory can be expanded to 32 GByte using a Micro SD card.
The Flex-6 Nano can be used as a stand-alone controller or can "plug" straight into our EtherCAT Flexslice System allowing expansion of the system to include servo and stepper drives, I/O and other functionality that conforms to the EtherCAT standard.
Trio Motion Technology Ltd.