Delta™III Flow Ratio Controller
3-zone Flow Ratio Controller
For Process Optimization of Critical Deposition and Etch Processes
The DELTA™ III Flow Ratio Controller is a critical process control instrument in the MKS line of digital control, web-browser products. This device provides the latest in gas flow ratio measurement and control technology necessary to meet the demands of multi-channel flow distribution for semiconductor, flat panel and solar panel process uniformity control.
The DELTA ™series mass flow ratio controllers divide and control mixed process gas flows to either multiple chambers or zones within a process chamber at proportions specified by the user to optimize process uniformity and repeatability. The DELTA™series flow ratio controllers with their superior performance and compact design are the latest offerings from MKS's industry leading DELTA™ controllers enabling process gas flow ratio control.
Features & Benefits:
- Accurate & repeatable flow ratio control for better process optimization
- Control flow proportion independent of the process gas mix
- Digital control loop for rapid response to channel setpoint
- Increase tool uptime with fewer "No Problem Found" product replacements
- Embedded diagnostics and software to check functionality without removal
- E-diagnostics with embedded Ethernet interface for monitoring performance during operation
- Uses standard web browser - no special software required
DELTA™ III mass flow ratio controller is used in a variety of flow splitting applications such as etch, strip, and CVD.
MKS Instruments, Inc.