VLT® Integrated Servo Drive ISD® 510
VLT® Integrated Servo Drive ISD® 510 - The perfect high-performance decentral servo drive
The VLT® Integrated Servo Drive ISD® 510 is a perfect high-performance decentral servo motion solution that comprises a central power supply VLT® Servo Access Box (SAB), drive modules and cabling infrastructure. The motion control is integrated into the drive so that the motion sequence can take place independently. This releases the central PLC and offers a highly flexible drive concept. The decentralization of the drive unit offers benefits in mounting, installation and operation. Depending on the application, the SAB can power up to 64 drives in a servo drive system. The servo system provides a unique open system architecture, currently supporting EtherCAT® and allowing third party master controllers to be used.
Power supply module:
3 x 400-480V AC, rated power 7.5 kW. Further modules in preparation up to rated power of 30 kW.
Servo drive frame size 1+2:
Rated voltage: DC 565 V
Rated torque: 1.5 -3.8 Nm
Overload capability: 3x rated torque
Rated speed: 2400–4600 rpm
Protection rating: IP54/IP67 (shaft IP65)
Frame size 3+4 in preparation delivering a rated torque range up to 13 Nm.
Features and benefits
- Unique open system supporting realtime Ethernet fieldbus systems like EtherCAT® for fast process communication
- Easy and fast installation due to hybrid cables in daisy-chain concept and DC supply to the drives from the central SAB
- Selection of the most suitable drive for the application’s torque and power requirements due to 192 drive variants
- Direct connection to the servo drives for fast commissioning, diagnosis and service with the from the SAB removable Local Control Panel (LCP)
- Wide range of additional options to meet system and application-specific requirements
Packaging, food and beverage and pharmaceutical machinery applications
VLT® Servo Toolbox