BG 66 dPro EC
- Servomotor with fully integrated EtherCAT interface, power- and logic electronics.
- Continuous output power: 300 W, peak: 700 W.
- Continuous output torque: 80 Ncm, peak: approx. 300 Ncm.
- Nominal speed: 3500 rpm.
- Extremely compact design, particularly for applications with space limitations.
- IP 65 protected (except motor shaft).
- Very rugged design, suitable for continuous industrial use.
- Can be combined with a wide range of gearboxes, encoders and brakes from Dunkermotoren.
- For operation in EtherCAT networks.
- CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE) is supported.
- Supports Distributed Clocks (Realtime operation)
- Drive operates as a slave in the network.
- Operation as NC axes possible.
- Safety function STO (2021)
- Comprehensive object dictionary with all functions necessary to operate servo drives.
- Status indication for communication through light conductors in the motor housing.
- Easy commissioning.
- Commissioning and service tool “Drive Assistant 5”
- Customer service and commissioning manuals available