DM3E EtherCAT stepper driver supports CiA 402 drive profile including Profile Position, Profile Velocity, Cyclic Synchronous Position and Homing modes,can operate with compatible NEMA 11/17/23/24/34 size step motors.
The DM3E EtherCAT stepper driver is a versatility fully digital stepping drive based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. The Self-test and auto-configuration technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drives in the markets. Its unique features make the DM3E an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
- Support COE and CiA 402 drive profile
- Verified compatibility with major master controllers
- Extra-low motor noise offers excellent quietness
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Self-test and Auto-configuration technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 51200 steps/rev
- Supply voltage up to +50 VDC
- Output current programmable, from 0.5A to 5.6A
- Automatic idle-current reduction
Leadshine Technology Co., Ltd.