Eckelmann combines its high-performance CNC/motion controller with customer-/technology focused I/O functions in a compact platform for CNC applications.
The controller with Eckelmann's proprietary CNC core supports PLC, CNC and motion control applications. The standard version includes the typical I/O-integrated functions required in many CNC applications, such as CAN and EtherCAT as well as digital and analog I/Os.
The CNC core comes with a wide range of commands and offers functions such as reverse travel and restart on contour or tangential tracking. As the CNC core was developed by Eckelmann itself, the full control of all functionalities is guaranteed, and custom CNC functions can be added.
If mechanical engineers have specific requirements, such as a special I/O constellation with high current outputs or many inputs and outputs (big I/O), the all-in-one controller can be customised with respect to functional modifications, interfaces and design.
- Usable as PLC, Motion or CNC
- Embedded Controller with integrated IO-functions
- NC-programming with integrated motion according to PLCOpen Part I and II
- CNC and motion axes combinable
- 8 axes with 4 interpolating axes (standard version) or limited to 4 interpolating axes (export version)
- Extended instruction set
- Technology specific functions
- CANopen and EtherCAT
- Export version available for easy export to foreign markets
Also available as complete solution for cnc cutting machines: The E°CUT ECO version supports the following technologies: laser, plasma, oxyfuel and waterjet.