esiMot XL - Decentralised Servo Drives
esiMot XL decentralised servo-drives from esitron-electronic feature valuable advantages compared to standard solutions. The all-in-one design requires only external logic- and motor- power supply and EtherCAT connection. Up to 1kW nominal power facilitate a wide range of applications.
The starter-kit „ServoLink“ ensures user-friendly parameterisation and commissioning. Intelligent functions like the online-diagnostics, oscilloscope with variable trigger functions and on-the-fly regulator adjustment speed-up initiation.
- Supply voltage 230V AC
- Separate logic supply 24VDC
- Positioning, speed-regulator mode, modulo positioning
- Galvanically insulated fieldbus interface
- 8 Digital inputs assignable to internal functions or use as an remote input via EtherCAT
- 2 Digital outputs assignable to internal functions or us as an remote output via EtherCAT
- Direct status and diagnostics function through LEDs
- Holding brake (Optional) with brake management
- Absolute encoder (geared type, no battery) (Optional)
- ATEX 95 group II, zone 22, category 3D and group II, zone 2, category 3G (Optional)