DA02A e-Baratron® Capacitance Manometer
Temperature-controlled, Digital, EtherCAT®Capacitance Manometer
The e-Baratron® EtherCAT® capacitance manometer continues that progression of high performance into networked systems, using industry-standard EtherCAT digital communications to connect to complex process tools. Based on the proven 627C and 628C Ethernet-equipped e-Baratron products, the EtherCAT e-Baratron manometer meets the current SEMI® EtherCAT Common Device Profile and is designed for use in advanced processing systems. It uses the exact same Inconel®-based capacitance sensor as current MKS Baratron manometer products, offering the same long lifetime, low maintenance, and high corrosion resistance as current analog Baratron capacitance manometers. It is available in three different operating temperatures (45°, 80°, or 100°C), eleven different Full Scale measurement ranges from 0.1 to 1000 Torr (13.3 Pa to 133.3 kPa), and ten different connection fittings for use in nearly any application or process.
Features & Benefits:
- Industry-leading accuracy and repeatability
- Standard product includes both analog and EtherCAT communications
- Meets current SEMI EtherCAT Device Profiles for vacuum gauges
- Full Scale measurement ranges from 0.1 to 1000 Torr (13.3 Pa to 133.3 kPa)
- Inconel-based sensor offers superior corrosion resistance to common process gases
- Operating temperatures of 45°, 80°, and 100°C
- Standard or etch sensors available
- Excellent long-term stability
MKS Instruments, Inc.