DA03A e-Baratron® High Temperature Capacitance Manometer
High-temperature, Digital EtherCAT® Capacitance Manometer
The Baratron Type DA03A capacitance manometer is the RoHS-compliant digital version of the high temperature capacitance manometer model 631. These devices operate at high internal temperatures that minimize the deposition of process byproducts within the sensor, which nearly eliminates output drift caused by such contamination. The DA03A is available in operating temperatures of 150°C to 160°C, permitting use in the most demanding vacuum processes in semiconductor manufacturing such as metal etching and nitride fi lm chemical vapor deposition (CVD).
Features & Benefits:
- Sensor operating temperature of 150°C to 160°C
- All-Inconel capacitance sensor
- High 45 psia overpressure rating for improved stability and repeatability
- Compact design fits small spaces
- Internally-mounted solid state process relays for external control
- Long-term performance in nitride CVD, metal etch, and sterilizing processes
- Reduces installation space, and eliminates noise caused by interconnecting cables
- Insensitive to gas composition
- Performance is unaffected by occasional pressure bursts
- Meets current EU requirements for RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- EtherCAT interface
MKS Instruments, Inc.