The Master Monitor for the Kithara EtherCAT Master is a graphic Windows application for the visualization and management of EtherCAT topologies. It can also be used as an EtherCAT configurator. The topology of attached slave devices can be saved in a special XML file so that the structure can be checked automatically and applied at a later point. The files can, however, also be built-up out of single building blocks manually.
- Visualization and management of EtherCAT topologies
- Graphical Windows application
- Toolkit for the EtherCAT Master
- Can be used as an EtherCAT Configurator
- Structure of slave devices can be saved in an XML file
- Automatic comparison of the XML file with physical topology
Kithara Software GmbH