SPiiPlusNTM Standalone Master
ACS offers a powerful line of EtherCAT Network control solutions addressing the most demanding needs of OEMs for multi-axis motion centric machinery. The controller combines the highly capable SPiiPlus motion and machine control PLC software and an EtherCAT master.
The EtherCAT master controller can be either
- A soft controller running on a PC (SPiiPlusSC)
- A dedicated standalone economical controller (SPiiPlusNTM)
- Embedded within any of the line of Control Modules, such as the MC4U or SpiiPlusCMnt-2
All controllers use the same software and development tools.
As an example, you can start working with the SPiiPlusNTM, developing your complete application, interface set up and tuning, and afterwards switch to the SPiiPlusSC, gaining the added performance and cost benefits, with practically zero effort.
- Up to 64 fully synchronized axes using a distributed clock with jitter better than 0.1 microsecond
- Hundreds and more I/O points
- Open architecture – supports ACS and qualified third party EtherCAT components
- Multi-Input Multi-Output (MIMO) control algorithms for multi axis systems such as Gantry tables and articulated robots
SPiiPlusNTM – Stand-alone Motion Controller & PLC
- The SPiiPlusNTM is a powerful and economical stand-alone motion controller and PLC. It controls up to 64 axes with full and flexible coordination, and hundreds and thousands of I/Os connected to the EtherCAT network. It supports motor drivers that are made by ACS as well as other vendor’s drives and I/O that complies with CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE).
- Like all ACS SPiiPlus line of controllers, it can be programmed both by PLCOpen IEC61131-3 language and by ACSPL+ powerful multi-tasking motion language.
- The SPiiPlusNTM is complemented by a comprehensive application development tools for programming, tuning, and maintenance.
ACS Motion Control Ltd.