The innovative control system in FPGA technology makes servo controllers of the E°Darc range absolutely first class in the power range from 2 kW to 33 kW. The FPGA allows for the parallel processing of current, speed and position controllers and sets new standards for control accuracy and speed.
End customers benefit from increased dynamics and excellent processing quality of their machines. Commissioning and configuration of the drives is easy and user friendly with the E°Tools Drive.
- 400 V servo drive system for operation and control of synchronous, asynchronous and linear Motors
- Power supply and axis modules mountable side by side
- Integrated safety functions, up to SIL 3 resp. PL e (STO, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SLP, SLI, SDI, SBC, SSM)
- Kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) for high Efficiency
- Fieldbus interfaces: EtherCAT or CANopen
- Supports all common encoders, e.g. Resolver, Hiperface, EnDat, SinCos, incremental
- Spindle control up to 40.000 min-1
- Industry- or customer-specific technology functions due to Open Motion Control Platform (OMCP)